- Accurate Quotes: You will get an accurate quote based on your age, gender, health and lifestyle.
- Expert Advice: Your SecuraQuote agent will help you find a plan and a company that is right for you, saving you time and money.
- Best Rates: Term Life Insurance Companies use sixteen different rate categories. Each one is priced differently. SecuraQuote will help you get your best rate, based on your unique profile.
- Top Companies: SecuraQuote represents America's top Term Life Insurance companies, rated A+ by AM Best. These companies are chosen for financial stability, competitive pricing and excellent claim paying histories.
Do you keep my information confidential?
SecuraQuote respects your privacy and will not share your personal information.
How does SecuraQuote get paid?
SecuraQuote receives a commission from the insurance company.
Should I get term or permanent life insurance?
Term insurance is best when you need coverage for a fixed period of time. Permanent insurance is best when you need guaranteed coverage to the end of your life.
How much term life insurance do I need?
Life insurance is intended to replace lost income. Most financial planners recommend 7-10 times your annual income. The amount of insurance that is right for you depends on your age, income, mortgage, and the number of children you have. To find out what's right for you we encourage you to speak with a SecuraQuote agent.
Should I choose a 10, 15, 20, or 30-year term?
The length of term that is right for you is determined by your age, the ages of your children, the number of years remaining on your mortgage and your expected age of retirement. Your SecuraQuote agent will help you choose the term that is right for you.
What does guaranteed level term mean?
SecuraQuote only offers guaranteed level term. This means your premium will not change for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years, whichever you choose.
Can my policy be cancelled?
The Insurance Company cannot cancel your policy as long as you pay your premiums. You can cancel your policy at anytime, without penalty.
Does my spouse need coverage?
If you are both working you both need coverage, at least 7-10 times your income. For a stay-at-home spouse, what's usually recommended is at least fifty percent of the coverage obtained by the primary breadwinner.
Can I convert my Term LIfe policy to permanent insurance?
All the policies offered by SecuraQuote are guaranteed convertible to permanent life insurance during the life of the policy. If you convert you do not have to take another medical exam, regardless of any changes in your health.
Can I renew my policy?
All the policies offered by SecuraQuote are guaranteed renewable, one year at a time, without a medical exam.
I have serious health issues. Can I still get Term Life Insurance?
In many cases you can still get Term Life Insurance. SecuraQuote knows how to find coverage and at the best rates available for diabetics, cancer survivors and people with heart disease. CALL US for your BEST RATE.
How long will it take to get my policy?
Usually, it takes 4-6 weeks after you submit an application.
Do I have to take a medical exam?
The Insurance Companies require applicants to take a free mini-medical exam. They send a licensed nurse or a physician's assistant to your home or office, at your convenience. They check your height and weight, take your blood pressure, and collect a small blood and urine sample. It usually takes about 20 minutes. Your SecuraQuote agent will help you prepare for the exam to get the best possible results.
How do I pay for my insurance?
In most cases you choose a payment plan that is Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, or Annual. Most insurance companies offer a 5% discount every year if you pay annually.
I'm 71 years old. Am I too old to get Term Life Insurance?
Term Life Insurance is available up to the age of 79. Rates are based on age and health. Many seniors in their 60s and 70s pay less for term life insurance than some people in their 30s and 40s. You might be surprised to find that Term Life Insurance costs less than you imagine. Call a friendly SecuraQuote agent for a free quote.
I already have a policy that I am replacing. What should I do with it?
You are the only one who can cancel your existing policy. Do not cancel your existing policy until you have received, reviewed and accepted your new policy. This way you are always covered.
How do I apply?
1. Call SecuraQuote toll free at: 888.821.8376 (TERM) to get your application started.
2. An interview will be arranged at your convenience to fill out your application over the phone.
3. Complete your free mini-medical exam in your home. Results are sent to the insurance company and are available to you, free of charge.