BUYING A NEW POLICY
Here are the steps:
STEP 1: NEEDS ANALYSIS
We'll determine the amount of coverage you need and the length of term that makes the most sense for you.
STEP 2: ACCURATE QUOTE
We create an individual profile based on health and lifestyle, using the same criteria as the insurance companies. This is the only way you can get an accurate quote.
STEP 3: CHOOSING THE RIGHT INSURANCE COMPANY
We do a nationwide search and find the insurance company that will give you the best rate based on your individual profile.
STEP 4: COMPLETE AN APPLICATION
When all your questions are answered and the RIGHT choices have been made, an application will be mailed to you for your signature.
STEP 5: MEDICAL EXAM
We will schedule your free mini-medical exam, paid for by the insurance company. The exam takes place, at your convenience, in your home or office. We will help you prepare for the exam so you get the best possible results.
STEP 6: UNDERWRITING
After you complete your medical exam, the underwriting process takes 4-6 weeks. Time varies depending on health issues and the insurance company.
STEP 7: RECEIVING YOUR POLICY
Your policy arrives in the mail after your application is approved and all the requirements have been met.
REPLACING EXISTING COVERAGE
YOU WILL WANT TO REPLACE YOUR EXISTING POLICY IF:
- You are paying too much and can save money by replacing coverage.
- The term is ending and you want to extend your coverage.
- You qualify for a better rate because you quit smoking, lost weight, or resolved a health issue.
YOU WILL NEED TO REPLACE YOUR EXISTING POLICY IN ORDER TO INCREASE COVERAGE AMOUNT IF YOU ARE:
- Getting married.
- Buying a house.
- Having your first child.
- Having additional children.
- Earning more money.
CONVERTING YOUR TERM POLICY TO PERMANENT
ALL TERM POLICIES ARE GUARANTEED TO CONVERT INTO PERMANENT INSURANCE
- You can choose policies that last into your 90s or to age 120.
- No health exams or underwriting.
- Cost is based on the rating you received on your term policy and your age at the time of conversion.